Recently, Ten-8 Fire Equipment’s sales rep, Danny Brogdon, sold four Pierce Arrow XT pumpers to Gwinnett County Fire and Emergency Services. Located northeast of Atlanta, Georgia, Gwinnett County will receive their pumpers in the Summer of 2015.
The Pierce Arrow XT pumpers purchased by Gwinnett County will feature a raised roof cab, seating for five firefighters, and an EMS compartment inside the cab, all on a rescue-style body. The pumpers also feature a 750-gallon water tank, a 2,000-gpm wireless remote control monitor, and a Pierce-exclusive Detroit DD 13 500 hp engine.
Ten-8 Fire Equipment will provide service and support for these new emergency vehicles.
For 30 years, Ten-8 Fire Equipment has helped customers throughout Florida and Georgia maintain and repair their fire apparatus and emergency vehicles. Overtime, we have grown to five fully staffed service locations and fourteen mobile service technicians. We strive to make it easy and convenient for our customers to get the service and support they need by doing the following:
- Servicing all makes and models of fire trucks and ambulances
- Repairing accident damaged apparatus and mechanical failures
- Offering complete paint, body, and refurbishment services
- Running an authorized warranty center for most products found on a fire truck
- Employing a large, knowledgeable staff that will treat you with respect
- Following NFPA standards to ensure compliance and safety
- 24 hour emergency phone service for the most severe issues
We are excited to work with Gwinnett County, the largest fire service district in Georgia!