Ten-8 Fire Equipment will be debuting new brands and product at Fire Rescue East from January 18th through the 20th at the Ocean Center in Daytona Beach, FL. Explore fire equipment and apparatus solutions in 6,000 square feet of booth; booth #1101.
This year Ten-8 is showcasing six fire trucks and three ambulances in addition to an endless array of fire equipment! Best of all, Ten-8’s vendors will be present in the booth to assist with finding your department the solutions you need or are looking for! Vendor partners include the following: Pierce Manufacturing, Inc.; Frontline Communications; Braun Ambulances; Osage Ambulances; Foundation Ambulance; MSA; Key Hose; Skeeter; and many more.
6 Things You Want to See
If you’re into fire apparatus, be sure to check out two new brands of fire trucks now being carried exclusively by Ten-8 as well as three new Pierce products! We will count them down since there are so many.
- Skeeter is a Texas-based company specializing in brush trucks. Ten-8 began its exclusive partnership with Skeeter in August 2017.
- Frontline Communications is a Florida-based company specializing in command vehicles. Frontline is also a sister company to Pierce Manufacturing, Inc. Ten-8 began heavy promotion of these high-tech communication vehicles in October 2017.
- Pierce Manufacturing, Inc.’s 110’ Ascendant aerial platform! The 110’ Ascendant platform will be a certain show stopper as it is a single-axle platform with a record-breaking reach of 110’!
- Pierce’s new Ford mini-pumper will also be on display. It may be a mini, but it packs a punch and gets the job done!
- Pierce unveiled the new Ford Power Stroke this fall! Designed in partnership with Roush and Ford, the new engine is an economical choice for budget conscious departments who don’t want to sacrifice performance of quality.
- Foundation Ambulance is making its Florida debut as Ten-8’s official ambulance remount partner. Meet with the Foundation team and explore the demo remount in the booth!
In case you needed another reason to come to the Ten-8 booth, let us give you one more! You can not only view industry revolutionizing fire apparatus, but you can also test drive (or ride in) the new Pierce Ford Power Stroke! Request a demo from a Ten-8 or Pierce representative in the booth and drive the demo located outside of the convention center! When you drive or ride in the demo unit, you can enter to win a Cairns leather helmet!
2018 Apparatus Line Up
This year’s exciting apparatus lineup will consist of:
- Impel Pumper (Pierce) – shown courtesy of St. Petersburg, FL
- Enforcer Platform (Pierce) – Ascendant 110’ demo unit
- Mini Pumper (Pierce) – shown courtesy of Davenport, FL
- Saber Pumper (Pierce) – demo unit
- Frontline Command Unit (Pierce)– Shown courtesy of Cobb County, GA
- Skeeter Brush Truck – demo unit
- Braun Super Chief – shown courtesy of Osceola County, FL
- Osage Super Warrior – shown courtesy of Orange City, FL
- Foundation Remount – demo unit
Beyond apparatus, Ten-8 will also be featuring some of the most popular equipment brands in the industry to include MSA, Fire-Dex, TFT, and Key Hose. Ten-8 is also excited to support its partnership with the Firefighter Cancer Support Network by unveiling a new decon kit to help protect firefighters from the cancer epidemic.
Be sure to stop by Ten-8’s booth to see new products, drive new apparatus, enter to win a leather helmet, and view the new decon kit!