Medix Type II Ambulances
The workhorse of the Medix line-up, the Silverhawk comes as either a Ford Transit or a Sprinter (Freightliner or Mercedes Benz). The Medix type II ambulance focuses on safety and efficiency to produce a stellar emergency vehicle for all of your transport needs. This new ambulance includes a full array of safety features that have been certified to meet the newest industry-mandated testing requirements, including an emergency light package that features Whelen emergency lights as well as scene and load lighting for effective visibility. Other standard features include 3D/CNC produced wood and aluminum cabinetry, HD welded steel curbside wall structure, high back tech seating, and a transverse O2 (Transit).
To find out more information on the differences between the Ford and Sprinter versions, see the specifications and features below!
Medix Silverhawk Ford Transit Features:
Medix Silverhawk Sprinter Features:
- CNC cut and formed components create a consistently rugged interior for the Medix Silverhawk Sprinter.
- The patient compartment is exceptionally spacious, with 128” from the bulkhead to rear doors, 38” of aisle space, and 75” of head room.
- This roomy interior provides a good working environment for transport as well as most BLS applications. It also can accommodate some ALS applications.
- Private providers, hospital systems, municipal, and volunteer ambulance services are common clients of the Silverhawk Sprinter.
- Boasting formed fiberglass interior ceiling and wall components and a custom designed powder coated aluminum center front console, the Silverhawk Sprinter provides an aesthetically appealing and rugged interior.
- Because of the spacious environment, there is abundant storage capability, high headroom, and a stable environment for managing the patient.
If you’re looking for a top-quality, Type II ambulance, contact Ten-8 today. Our Medix sales team is dedicated to helping you design the Type II ambulance that meets your needs and fits your budget.
|Freightliner/Mercedes Benz Sprinter 2500||Ford Transit|
|Engine||Diesel Engine - Mercedes Benz 3.0 L CRD V-6||3.5 L EcoBoost Gas * 3.2 L Powerstroke Diesel|
|Transmission||Automatic 5-Speed||Automatic 6-Speed Select Shift|
|Specifications||(Freightliner or Mercedes) Download||Download|