A Leader in Firefighting Equipment
We have been selling MSA fire equipment since 1985. Throughout the years, MSA has remained a top brand in fire equipment, offering our customers some of the best products in the industry with superior customer service to back them up. Representing MSA in Florida and Georgia, we have assisted many fire departments in securing the equipment they need to do their job better… and keep their firefighters safe while doing it. Our knowledgeable MSA sales representatives attend annual product training classes and are well-versed on new products as they hit the market, so they can help educate you on what’s available.
We Carry the Complete Line of MSA Fire Equipment Products
MSA (Mine Safety Appliances) has been in business for a century, producing high-quality, American-made safety products for 100 years. Their core products include self-contained breathing apparatus, thermal imaging cameras, gas detectors, Cairns® fire helmets, and safety appliances. A Fortune 500 company, MSA is constantly investing in research and development to improve their products and enhance the safety options available to the fire service industry. Their fire service products are organized into the following categories:
- Fire Helmets – Manufacturer of the popular Cairns® N5A New Yorker Leather Fire Helmet
- Portable Gas Detection
- Supplied Air Respirators (SCBA)
- Thermal Imaging Cameras – Manufacturer of the recently released Evolution® 6000
Superior Service & Support After The Sale
When our sales representatives are out-in-the-field promoting MSA products, one of their biggest sales points is our service department. We are committed to providing you the highest level of customer support before and after the sale. Ten-8 is MSA R.I.T.E. (Repairing Instruments Training & Education) Certified. Our factory trained in-house and mobile technicians are available to help calibrate and repair your MSA portable instruments; they are re-certified every 3 years. Additionally, we are an MSA C.A.R.E. (Certified Airmask Repair Education) Authorized Repair Center.
We offer the following services out of our 5 locations:
- MSA Certified Mobile Flow Testing – Our MSA certified technicians will come to your location to perform annual flow testing on your SCBAs as required under NFPA 1852.
- Face Piece Fit Testing – Mandated by OSHA 1910.134, we can perform your annual face piece testing on-site.
- Quarterly Air Testing – Regulated under NFPA 1500, we offer air test kits for quarterly air testing. Call us at 877-989-7660 to order your kit.
- In-House MSA Certified Repairs – We can help you prevent problems before they arise with an SCBA maintenance program. When you do need equipment serviced, our MSA authorized repair center can help.
- Training – Our knowledgeable technicians will put together a course tailored to the needs of your department; we offer training on SCBA and thermal imaging cameras.
You can also visit our Equipment Service page for more information on our service offerings.
If your fire or rescue department is currently looking to purchase new fire safety equipment, contact us today. We would love an opportunity to speak with you and serve you as a one-stop-shop for all your fire apparatus and equipment needs.