Reporting to the vice president of apparatus service, the maintenance contract manager is responsible for the operation of his/her assigned maintenance contract. The maintenance manager is to oversee all operations at the designated contract site, ensuring complete customer satisfaction; increasing growth; and maintaining fair profitability. The maintenance manager must be able to work with all departments within Ten-8 and OEM manufacturers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Review vendor invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
- Work with service locations to insure receipt of item before processing payment.
- Process payments of vendor invoices.
- Process customer invoices and mails/emails them to customers.
- Assist with contacting customers for payment of past due invoices.
- Address vendor and customer invoice inquiries.
- Responsible for the accurate and timely keying and uploading of journal entries.
- Assist with various Finance projects utilizing Microsoft Word and Excel software.
- Maintain financial security by following accounting procedures.
- Provide back-up support on the phone, as needed.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the Supervisor and/or President to accomplish the mission and vision of Ten-8.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Have a working knowledge of accounting principles
- Experience working with financial management systems
- Posses strong organizational skills
- Work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments
- Operate computers and be proficient with Microsoft Outlook Email, Microsoft Word & Excel programs as well with any company provided software; must be especially proficient in Excel
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
Education and Experience
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is required to sit over 60% of work time. The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.