Apparatus Service from Ten-8 Fire Equipment
Convenience & Quick Turn-Around
If there is one thing that truly sets us apart from our competitors, it is our exceptional service department. For over 25 years, we have been helping customers throughout Florida and Georgia maintain and repair their fire apparatus and emergency vehicles. Overtime, we have grown to five fully staffed service locations and fourteen mobile service technicians. As our motto says, we are “In Service To Serve You.”
Why Depend On Ten-8 As Your One-Stop-Shop?
- We service all make and model fire trucks and ambulances
- We can repair any system or component
- We repair accident damaged apparatus and mechanical failures
- We offer complete paint, body, and refurbishment services
- We are an authorized warranty center for most products found on a fire truck
- We have a large, knowledgeable staff that will treat you with respect
- We follow NFPA standards to ensure compliance and safety
You Can Count On Us
We know that we only sell a vehicle once; it’s the ongoing maintenance and repair that truly keeps us in touch with our customers. We value that ongoing relationship and want to do our best to serve you. Investing in certified technicians, offering continual education and product training, and leveraging manufacturing support, we do everything we can to ensure you have the best service experience you can with us. In addition, we have a large parts department to support our repair business. This is critical to ensuring our customers get the part they need, on the timeline they demand.
Working with Ten-8 to repair a vehicle means that it will be done right – the first time. We understand how costly an out-of-service truck can be, so we make it a point to minimize downtime and communicate with you throughout the process by phone, email, or text. Overseen by experienced service managers, our team of highly skilled technicians will have you up and running in no time. Our Brandenton and Sandford locations have body shops, and all locations offer 24/7 emergency assistance and on-site repair. All locations are open from 7:30 am to 4:00 pm EST Monday through Friday.
24 HR Emergency Service
Each service location has a main point of contact to respond to emergency phone calls. That point person will dispatch a technician to the site. These contacts are:
- Bradenton, FL: Troy McDonie – 941.544.2507
- Pompano Beach, FL: Edgar Rivas – 561.723.6556
- DeFuniak Springs, FL: Doug Burns – 850.401.4082
- Sanford, FL: Floyd Hicks – 407.955.1592
- Cobb County, GA: Chad Lynch – 706.819.3073
- Forsyth, GA: Chad Lynch – 706.819.3073
We’ll Come To You
Each service location also offers on-site repair. Mobile service appointments are scheduled by the Service Manager at each location. Services include annual pump testing to NFPA standards.
If you are interested in learning more about our service department, feel free to give us a call. You can also schedule a service appointment online; we offer free quotes for mechanical and body repairs.